- 19 septembre 2009 à 7 h 23 min #27600
GalenParticipant19 septembre 2009 à 7 h 26 min #417974
GalenParticipantQuote:The good news is it’s here. And we’ve put the time spent fixing into adding new features as well. In addition to the core gameplay improvements, here are some of the things to expect for this release:
* Our old capital ship models have been replaced completely with gloriously detailed new versions. Named after some of our loyal Saturday Smackdown Express players, a big thanks to the bunch.
* Two new space maps, AFF-Kerrat – set in orbit around a dying sun; and AFF-Ixion, which features the Halifax station, the site of the Crowning Day Massacre. As well as streamlined and reworked versions of the previous maps AFF-Meudeverre, the Sea of Ice and home of the hidden Antarean outpost Aquila 9; and AFF-Errah, a surface assault on the mining and production facilities of an Antarean-occupied desert planet.
* Improvements to vehicle handling and weapons. All vehicles now have different camera modes for easier steering and aiming. Surface vehicles via the mousewheel, and spaceships via a new ‘changecamera’ keybind.
* Improvements to infantry weapons. The sidearm is now always available, the amount of ammunition you can carry has been increased, all weapons are now visible in first person, and the amount of movement sway reduced to more realistic levels.
* Added pregame briefing screens with objectives and a few gameplay tips
* Two brand new character models with more to come.
* Squad order command via the ‘command menu’ keybind (Default ‘V’). Press to bring up marker, press a second time for context-sensitive actions. Recall your squad with the ‘followme’ keybind.
We are also glad to welcome aboard Xyx from the XS Harpy UT3 Mutator team, who in a span of a few days have already started to bring the surface vehicles closer to what they are meant to be in their final form. As usual, big props to the AFF team. A more detailed changelog can be viewed in the readme file included in the release.
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.