- 21 août 2009 à 8 h 03 min #27524
GalenParticipant21 août 2009 à 8 h 03 min #417189
GalenParticipantQuote:Changes in 1.0b4:
* Fixed replication issue for ball carrier rings when running a listen server.
Changes in 1.0b3:
* Fixed issue which would cause us to rewrite the UTKilterBR.ini file with our old prefix.
* Removed Multi-dodge and quad jump functionality and pushed it out to mutators, available below.
* Consolidated options under a ‘bUse2k4Movement’ flag. This now does all it used to, plus corrects dodge speed, jump z, and multi-dodge boost. Also, air control is now set to 0.2 when this setting is used.
* Added bUse2k4Gravity setting. This setting sets the gravity to approximate 2k4 gravity. If you use the standard UT3 low-grav mutator, we detect this and set it to approximate 2k4 low-gravity. This means we don’t need a special mutator just to get 2k4 low-grav settings.
* Removed the RespawnDelay setting and hard-coded it to be 1.0
* Added settings scene to allow you to change our setting for instant action, etc.
* Changed default settings to enable throw score, adrenaline, 2k4 movement and 2k4 gravity.
* Added setting bTeammateBoost (enabled by default) to allow you to turn off team boosting.
* Fixed issue where if you shot or dropped the ball with your back against a wall that was at the edge of the world, the ball would fall outside. Heck, CTF flags do this too21 août 2009 à 10 h 03 min #417190
woot!! BR-Thorns en insta sur UT3
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.