Off-Kilter propose un portage direct du mod Bombing Run d’UT2004 pour UT3. Plusieurs maps sont jouables (BR-TwinTombs, BR-Flarized, BR-Skyline, BR-Thorns, etc), et l’adrénaline fait son retour. Ce mod toujours en phase bêta passe en version b7.
* Fixed issue where ball could fall out of geometry and you?d get a stream of ?ball reset? messages.
* Fixed issue where ball would say reset, but it wouldn?t get sent back to the ball spawn.
* Quieted some noise from Squad AI accessing bad variables.
* Altered Bot behavior if team size is 1.
* Fixed access of None when a kill was recorded.
Changes in 1.0b7
* Fixed issue where ball trail would zoom from last place ball was picked up to current launch/drop location using Rigid Body physics.
* Fixed issue where ball tracking in HUD would sometimes not show correct position when carried using Rigid Body physics.
* Fixed issue where if a pawn feigns death while holding the ball, it would actually get killed using Rigid Body physics.
* Fixed issue where dodging would appear to lag or glitch.
* Fixed issue where standing against a wall and shooting ball would reset the ball using Rigid Body physics.
* Fixed issue where ball would immediately reset if it entered a pain-inducing volume. It now waits until it has landed before ?dying? like 2k4. You should use killZ volumes if you want areas where you can shoot the ball into and have it reset immediately.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.