What Night’s Edge 1.2 offers:
* Aiming system that eliminates the standard crosshairs completely.
* 19 new weapons.
* 6 ammo types
* 15 new control binds
* 3 levels of armor
* 18 types of cybernetic enhancement
* Cyberpunk theme with a mix of very different technology levels.
* Original setting and detailed history.
* Strong computer role-playing game elements, such as a slot-based inventory and the ability to loot corpses.
* 3 new playmodes
* Mutliple firing modes per gun
* Wide variety in weapons, armor, and other gear.
* Advanced player preferences.
Inventory can be manipulated either through typical next/prev buttons or through a number of powerful menus that let players perform tasks just by clicking the mouse. Although players do move slower the more they are carrying, there is no set limit on weight. Instead, each character has a set number of slots in their inventory, and each piece of equipment can take up either one slot, a fraction of one slot, or several slots.
The name « Night’s Edge » is deliberately ambiguous… no one is sure if the darkness is coming to an end or just beginning. Despite the game setting’s resurgence of civilization in numerous spots across the globe, the basic nature of Man apparently hasn’t changed at all.
The term « Wet Works » is kind of a military/special-ops slang term referring to close-up violent action. It derives its name from the fact that being really close to a target tends to get you wet with blood. Hence, the performing of such bloody tasks is referred to as « wet works ». While the setting of Night’s Edge involves mostly a kind of organized-crime/corporate « Cold War », this mod focuses on the small-scale combat aspect of these hostilities.
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.