21 novembre 2009 à 7 h 41 min #27698
GalenParticipant21 novembre 2009 à 7 h 42 min #418418
GalenParticipantQuote:Of Hell PATCH Version 1
– To install the Out Of Hell patch, drag the ‘Out_Of_Hell’ folder (after extraction) into your UT2004 folder.
– Allow all new files to overwrite the old ones.
– Once this patch is installed, you cannot revert to the previous version without reinstalling Out Of Hell.
– Set simple collision hulls for most static meshes
– Added minimum fog distances to all maps
– Added fog slider in configuration
– Reduced shadow maps from DXT3 to DXT1
– Zombie damage slightly reduced
– Culled unused assets from packages
– Player jump-height increased
– Player airspeed increased
– Added jostle function bound to ‘0’ key
– Altered information pertaining to patch versions on warning screen
– Added patch version to title screen
– Removed scanline effect
– Added mouse-over message to ‘New Game’ selection
– Added mouse-over message in HUD options screen
– Switchblade is now first priority on level start
– Added Siren zombie classes to random spawner
– Fixed spelling mistakes in various conversation boxes
– Added 3 new log files
– Added health and armor indicators
– Lowered objectives/ammo/health/armor counter onto black bar
– Added shortcut icon
– Changed menu map
Map Changes –
Made path to finding Alvarez brighter/more obvious
Reduced zombie rush count by 1
Delayed zombie rush slightly
Manipulators no longer triggered by crossing point
Manipulators reduced by 1
SEQ 8 –
Added light to ‘T-Section’ hallway
Replaced cardboard box mesh with open one
SEQ 11 –
Reduced the number of zombies around salt circle
Added 2 ammo crates
Paths to and out of warehouse made more accessible
SEQ 13 –
Removed visible trigger graphic
Resolved invisible collision mover
SEQ 21 –
Split Meatplant map
SEQ 24 –
Split Outpost map
Added ‘Take’ tags to ground weapons
THE ‘JOSTLE’ FUNCTION
This was implemented to (hopefully) free you from problem geometry should you ever get ‘stuck’.
Press the ‘0’ key (default keybinding) in order to activate the ‘Jostle’ function. (You will unequip any weapons or item you are currently using)
You must then either face the ground or any other geometry that’s right next to you and repeatedly press the ‘Primary Fire’ key. This should dislodge you from any meshes or crevasses that are preventing you from moving.
Keep in mind that this method is not always guaranteed to work!
LOADING MAPS FROM THE CONSOLE
You can load maps using the console command ‘OPEN’. To do so, press the tilde key ( ~ ) to bring down the console and type:
and hit enter. (SEQ1 to SEQ25 being the maplist. Check the map directory for specific SEQ numbers)
Loading maps in this matter is NOT recommended as it can possibly corrupt your saved game OR you may start the map with 0 health and become immobile.
The ‘fog distancer’ slider increases/decreases the fog distance in the game. Lowering this value (moving the slider to the left) should help increase your framerate at the cost of distance detail.
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.