- 8 octobre 2008 à 19 h 04 min #26769
GalenParticipant8 octobre 2008 à 19 h 05 min #410900
What’s New :
The new version 1.2 brings you an AutoCam that makes controlling your snowboard even easier, and an all-new map – « SR-Eruption »! SR-Eruption features a 3-minute ride down a volcano. The track is split into 2 parts – The first part is marked with red flags, the second with blue flags. Two parts – double fun! Watch out for the lava!
If you have a Sixaxis controller you can control everything without pressing a single button, just by tilting your gamepad.
– AutoCam – You don’t have to worry about your camera anymore! Just tilt your Sixaxis Controller left and right and enjoy the ride.
You can still get your Free Camera by pressing ‘Fire’ two times.
– Cruise Control for the Snowboard. You don’t have to hold down ‘forward’ all the time. Just go faster than walking
speed and it will go full throttle by itself. Hold ‘back’ to reduce your speed now.
– Bug fixed: Trick animations not showing right on client.
– Bug fixed: Removed camera lagging when being teleported.
– More minor bugfixes
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.